Welcome to The DAAC! We're glad you're here.
How does rental work?
The DAAC is 100% volunteer-run. Your rental helps us keep the lights on! Please be courteous and flexible with our volunteers.
Filling out this form does not guarantee your rental. A volunteer will respond within 1 week.
A DAAC volunteer will be present to check you in & out. Rentals must be booked at least 1 week in advance. Payment for rental is due within 15 days of invoice or 24 hours before event (whichever is first) to hold your reservation. Cancellations must be 24 hours in advance for a refund. Please consider making a donation to The DAAC if you must cancel.
- Please arrive and leave within 15 minutes of your booking time.
- Payment for rental is due within 15 days of invoice or 24 hours before event (whichever is first) to hold your reservation.
- Take all your trash and recycling with you.
- Drugs and alcohol are not permitted.
- Maximum of 96 people allowed in the space at a time.
- Never flush any waste products down the toilet other than toilet paper!
- Leave the space cleaner than you found it.
- Agree to be held responsible for damage to The DAAC's equipment or installed art during your reservation.
The DAAC's rental rate is $20 per hour, with a minimum of 2 hours. Payment in full is due within 15 days of invoice or or 24 hours before event (whichever is first) via online payment. We accept credit card or PayPal.